domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

the world would be lonely place without the one that puts a smile on ur face. so hold me 'til the sun burns out i wont be lonely when im down..
cause i've got YOU to make me feel stronger. when the days are rough and an hour feels much longer..
I never doubted u at all, the stars collide, will u stand by and watch them fall? so hold me 'til the sky is clear. and whisper words of love right into my ear!
cause i've got u.. to make me fell stronger. when the days are rough and an hour feels MUCH longer..
yeah when i got UUUU. oh to make me feel better. when the nights are long they'll be easier together
looking in UR eyers. hoping they wont cry and even if they do.
i will be in bed so close yo u, hold u through the night and u will be unaware, but if u need me i will be there!

2 comentarios: