miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

IM GOING BACK TO THE START.

Come up to meet u, tell u IM SORRY, u dont know how lovely u are.
I had to find u, tell u I NEED U, tell u i set u apart.
Tell me ur secrets and ask me ur questions, OH lets go back to the start.
Running in circles, coming in tales, heads are a science apart.
Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy, no-one ever said it would be this hard
OH TAKE ME BACK TO THE START.
I was just guessing at numbers and figures, pulling ur puzzles apart.
Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart.
And tell me u love ME, come back and haunt ME, OH and i rush to the start.
Running in circles, chasing tails, and coming back as we are.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario